domenica, agosto 07, 2005

Rivisitazioni

I know i stand in line
until you think you have the time
to spend the evening with me
And if we go someplace you like
I know that there's a chance you won't be leaving with me

And afterwhile we drop into a confused discuss
and have an argue or two..
and then I go and spoil it all by sayin' something stupid like...

i love you...

i can see it in your eyes
that you despise that lines that strangely came
straight from me
but though it's just a line to you
for me it's true
and never seems so right before.

I practised every year to find a clever lines to say
to make the meaning come true...
but then I think I'll wait until you finally get ready
and I'm alone with you..
the time wasn't right
your insults fills my head
and oh i can't believe
what's going on...
and then i go and spoil it all
by sayin' something stupid like

I love you..
I love you..

versione rivisitata di Something stupid ^^;

1 commenti:

Free925 ha detto...

Bulmina ~ website ~ [07/08/2005 20:55]

nn dedicarmi ste cose m'imbarazzo /.\


Bulmina ~ website ~ [07/08/2005 20:56]

ci facevo sexo (leggi il commento di giu...<.<)


free925 ~ website ~ [07/08/2005 22:42]

lol ma come ti viene di scavare i morti XD


Bulmina ~ website ~ [09/08/2005 19:04]

ma ke ne so XD